- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Linzer Torte Cocktail Recipe Video
|Vanilla vodka||1 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Egg white||1 Medium|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Dash|
|Raspberries||2 Medium (For garnish)|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.16 g0.24%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 26.7 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 13.5%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chill the Chambord in the freezer for at least 20 minutes
2. Fill two tall 8 oz glasses about 1/3 of the way with well-crushed ice.
3. Divide the Chambord between the two glasses.
4. In an ice-filled shaker add the amaretto, vodka, citrus juice and egg white and shake well.
5. Now add more crushed ice to the glasses, leaving about 1/4 inch space at the top.
6. Slowly layer the amaretto mix over the Chambord by pouring it over a spoon.
7. Before pouring the last of the mix, shake it again vigorously. You want to finish the drink with foam.
8. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a dash of cinnamon