- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Linguine with Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, and White Wine Recipe Video
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Creme fraiche||4 Tablespoon|
|Canned beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Pinch|
|Linguini||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly cracked|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 1309 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg
Sodium 1787.7 mg74.5%
Total Carbohydrates 220 g73.4%
Dietary Fiber 31.2 g124.9%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 58 g115.7%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 38.2% Iron 46.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir in the minced garlic.
3. Add creme fraiche, canned beans; stir and cook until heated through.
4. Add a pinch of Northern Italian seasoning.
5. Deglaze the pan by adding dry white wine; cook until the liquids have reduced.
6. Add the cooked linguini, some kosher salt, freshly cracked black pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
7. Using a tong, toss until the pasta is heated through completely.
8. Serve in a plate and garnish with a little parmesan cheese.
This video is a creation of keithsnow. You can visit keithsnow for complete recipes, and more videos.