- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.6 mg
Sodium 110.6 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 45.7%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating oil on a large skillet. Saute onions until they turn tender.
3) Stir in garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
4) Mix in the lemon peel, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
5) Add in the salmon steaks into the sauce and gently break it up in the sauce without mixing or stirring.
6) Add in the linguine pasta and toss well to coat the pasta with all the flavours.
7) Sprinkle the Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce with grated cheese. Serve hot.