- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Linguine with Lemon Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (Or To Taste)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1551 Calories from Fat 737
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.4%
Saturated Fat 39.7 g198.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.4 mg88.8%
Sodium 846.8 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.5%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 45 g90.1%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 37.1%
Calcium 72.4% Iron 30.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large skillet or saucepan, heat oil.
4) Stir in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
5) Add cream and lemon juice.
6) Let the mixture heat through.
7) Add pasta to the cream sauce and toss to coat well.
8) Sprinkle cheese over pasta.
9) Let the pasta stand for few minutes to absorb the sauce.
10) Serve the pasta immediately with crusty bread.