- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tea-Time Cookies Recipe
|Green tea powder||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 967 Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 31.7 g158.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.8 mg
Sodium 241.2 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 52.9 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 25.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix thoroughly together.
3. Add green tea and mix.
4. Add an egg and beat well.
5. Add flour and mix to make a smooth dough.
6. Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for an hour.
7. Preheat oven at 350 F.
8. Dust cookie pan with flour and pour the batter into it.
9. Dust a plate with dough.
10. When the dough is chilled, make small balls and dust them.
11. Place the balls in the cookie pan.
12. Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes.