- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lime Pineapple Sherbet Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Limeade concentrate||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Green food color||3 Drop (a few)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.79 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.2 mg
Sodium 72 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 44.8 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 26.4%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 0.09%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add in sugar and water. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the gelatin till it dissolves completely.
3) Add in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice, pineapple, food colour and milk. Mix it all well.
4) Pour the mixture into a the refrigerator tray. Freeze the mixture till it is set.
5) Transfer the mixture into a bowl and break into pieces. Now, beat the pieces till they become light and fluffy.
6) Again fill the mixture into the tray and freeze.
7) When the Lime Pineapple sherbet is ready to be served, beat it slightly till it becomes light and fluffy.