- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lime Baked Halibut With Fresh Grapes Recipe
|Halibut steaks/Other white fish fillets||4|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Seedless grapes/California||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime||1 , sliced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.1 mg
Sodium 264.6 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 50 g100.4%
Vitamin A 58.7% Vitamin C 43%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 93.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a shallow casserole or baking dish, arrange fish filets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and spoon butter over them.
4. Layer the vegetables, grapes, clams and lime slices over the fish.
5. Pour wine over the contents.
6. Cover the dish with foil and place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender-crisp.
8. Serve straight out of the casserole, spooning the cooking liquid over the fish and vegetables.