- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Light Moroccan Baked Fish Express Recipe Video
|Fish||3 Medium, whole, cleaned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), grated|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice/Water||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1675 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.7%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 707.2 mg
Sodium 1044.2 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 271 g543%
Vitamin A 33% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 60.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheated at 400 F degrees.
2. Clean the fish while retaining the skin.
3. MARINADE: In a bowl, grate one garlic clove. Add a little bit of pepper and salt (to taste), and finally add the secret ingredient which is oregano.
4. To dilute the marinade, add a little bit of water or lemon juice, and olive oil.
5. Place the fish in the baking tray and cover the fish with marinade.
6. Cover your baking pan with foil and place the fish in the oven. Bake for around 15 minutes.
7. In a serving plate, serve the fish as an appetizer or main dish with salad or any choice of side.