- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Light and Flavorful Lemon Pie Recipe Video
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Small Package)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon flavored yogurt||8 Ounce|
|Frozen whipped topping container||8 Ounce, thawed|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Graham cracker crust||9 Ounce (10-Inch Diameter)|
|Whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
Calories 390 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 206.4 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 4% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add 1/4 cup cold water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; stir and mix well.
3. Chill in refrigerator for about an hour until the mixture gets the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
4. Fold in the lemon yogurt, thawed whipped topping, and lemon rind into gelatin mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the crust and chill for at least 3 hours until firmly set.
6. Garnish with whipped topping, lemon rind, and sliced lemon, if desired.
This video is a creation of bettyskitchen. You can visit bettyskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.