- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Light And Luscious Fish Fry Recipe
|Haddock fillet||2 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Non fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ground red pepper||1 Pinch|
|Ground red pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 656 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.9 mg
Sodium 1125.3 mg46.9%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 30 g60.8%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 24.2%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
6. Coat the fish fillets with bread crumbs
7. Take a baking sheet and coat it with non stick-spray.
8. Add the fish in a single layer and keep distance between them.
9. Bake the fish pieces at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes smoothly if tastes with a fork.
10. Allow the baked fish pieces to rest for 5 minutes before serve.
11. Serve them hot in serving plates with sauce and mustard by side.