- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lettuce and Radish Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe Video
|Lettuce||10 Medium (only leaf)|
|Radish||3 Ounce (3 slices)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon (For vinaigrette)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (white balsamic vinegar, For vinaigrette)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For vinaigrette)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For vinaigrette)|
|Black peppercorn||1 Teaspoon, ground (For vinaigrette)|
|Nasturtium flowers||3 Medium (For garnish)|
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 534
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1114 mg46.4%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 30.6 g122.4%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 18 g37%
Vitamin A 2468.7% Vitamin C 581.1%
Calcium 50.9% Iron 80.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl, and pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar into it.
2) Add salt and pepper and whisk it for a minute.
1) In a bowl, place radishes and the lettuce leaves.
2) Pour the vinaigrette and toss it gently to coat the leaves and radish.
3) Plate the salad garnished with nasturtium flowers and serve.