- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lentil Rissoles Recipe
|Lentils||4 Ounce (Brown Or Yellow)|
|Onion||1 Large, grated|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, cooked and mashed|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.6 mg
Sodium 71.8 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a saucepan and put the lentils in it covered with water.
3) Cover and boil until they are soft.
4) Drain the excess water.
5) Crush the lentils and mix them with the onion, potatoes, breadcrumbs, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, parsley, beaten egg and enough cold water to keep them together.
6) Arrange the mixture into 12 patties and keep them on a greased baking sheet.
7) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
8) Serve hot.