- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lentil Loaf Recipe
|Cut green onion tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Raw beet||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Lemon rind||1 Small, shredded|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked lentils||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), seasoned|
|Crushed thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.8%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.7 mg
Sodium 1604.4 mg66.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.6%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 37.2% Vitamin C 47.7%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, blend well.
3) In a well greased loaf pan, spoon in the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min, turn out and cool on wire rack.
5) Serve with lemon butter on a nice dish.