- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemony Dill Salmon And Shell Casserole Recipe
|Shell pasta||6 Ounce (Uncooked, Medium)|
|Non-stick cooking spray||1|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.4%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.6 mg
Sodium 432.3 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 24 g48.1%
Vitamin A 22.4% Vitamin C 59.8%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook pasta according to package instruction, rinse, drain, and set aside.
3) Take a nonstick pan and spray with cooking spray, heat over medium heat until hot.
4) Stir in mushrooms, garlic, and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft
5) In a bowl mix flour with milk and stir in lemon rind, salt, pepper, and dill.
6) Gradually stir in the flour mixture in the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
7) Remove the pan from heat, stir in pasta, salmon, and peas.
8) Take a 2-quart casserole, pour pasta mixture, cover, and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9) Garnish and serve.