- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemonade Layer Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 897 Calories from Fat 778
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g133%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg
Sodium 554.5 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the gelatin in cold water to soften, then add boiling water to dissolve.
2) Mix in the lemonade concentrate, then stir in the mayonnaise, blend well.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator, until slightly firm.
4) Pour the mixture over the prepared lime layer and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.