- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemonade Cooler Recipe
|Lemon lime flavor summer drink powder envelope||1⁄4 Ounce (2 envelopes)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Canned lemonade concentrate||18 Ounce (3 cans, 6 oz each)|
|Oranges/Limes||2 , sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1473 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.67 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 35.7 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 376 g125.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.5%
Sugars 363.6 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 463.5%
Calcium 36.6% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing jar combine sugar, water and summer drink powder.
2. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves well.
3. Pour into ice cube trays.
5. Combine lemonade concentrate and water as per the directions in the can. Chill.
6. Place 2-3 green cubes in jumbo paper cups and tall glasses.
7. Add lemonade.
8. Serve lemonade cooler with a lime or orange slice and serve chilled.