- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemonade Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wing drumettes||1 Pound|
|White sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemonade mix||1 Packet (dry)|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.3 mg26.8%
Sodium 453.6 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 19 g37.6%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.24%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a 1 gallon zip lock bag, add in all the ingredients for the chicken wings and mix well.
3. Add the chicken wings and mix the ingredients until the meat is well coated.
4. Take a baking sheet lined with foil and place the chicken pieces, dusting off some of the mix. Set this tray aside for 5 minutes.
5. Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, flip it over and let it bake for another 30 minutes.
6. After 60 minutes, put them in the broiler for 2 minutes or until crisp.
7. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
8. Serve these chicken wings hot and enjoy!