- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Snow Mist Recipe
|Milk||240 Milliliter, weighing around 8 fluid ounce|
|Powdered sugar||115 Gram, weighing around 4 oz|
|Strong gelatin||11 Gram, one packet|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon, optional|
|Cherries||1 Tablespoon, optional|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 992 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.6%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 891.3 mg297.1%
Sodium 401.8 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 128.1 g
Protein 42 g84.9%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Separate the eggs and beat the sugar and egg-yolks till light and creamy.
3. Pour the milk in a vessel, and put this vessel in a large vessel, filled with ice cubes.
4. Beat the milk with a wire whisk for a few minutes.
5. Gradually add the lemon juice to the milk while beating vigorously.
6. Add the gelatine solution slowly to the mixture and keep beating to avoid lumps.
7. Add the egg-yolk mixture while beating all the time.
8. Beat the egg-whites stiffly.
9. Add the beaten egg-whites and mix well.
10. Pour into a cold bowl and put to set in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
11. Decorate with whipped cream and cherries. Serve cold.