- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Lemon Pickle Hot And Spicy Recipe Video
|Lemon/Jalapeno||40 (cut each lemon into 16 pieces)|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||450 Milliliter|
|For methia seasoning|
|Cumin coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Fenugreek||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Cayenne pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 92 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 351.2 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.67 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 59.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and cut each lemon into 16 pieces.
2. In two glass jars, divide the chopped lemon. Add turmeric powder and salt.
3. Mix well and cover the jars with lids. Store it for 5-7 days.
4. In a large pot, heat 400ml of canola oil. Add cumin coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, mustard, fenugreek and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
5. Add the one week old pickled lemon into the pot. Mix thoroughly.
6. Remove the pickle from heat and transfer into the jars. Fill the jars with the remaining canola oil.
7. Store it for another 5-7 days before use.
8. Serve the Lemon Pickle with bread or Indian roti.