- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe Video
|Arugula||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Dried cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black mission figs||4 Medium, quartered|
|Toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Feta||3 Ounce, crumbled|
|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.9 mg
Sodium 328.7 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the lemons in half and using a citrus juicer, juice them.
2. In a small bowl put together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Whisk the lemon juice mixture and slowly stream in the olive oil until well combined.
4. In a salad, bowl put arugula in bottom, and put in toasted almonds, dried cherries, and arrange the figs.
5. Crumble the feta cheese all over the top.
6. When ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
7. Serve immediately.