- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Tea Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Pink lemonade cake mix||200 Gram|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tea||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon cups||9 (for baking)|
|Pink lemonade frosting||200 Gram|
Calories 795 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg
Sodium 516.4 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 86 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons and pop it into the oven till baked properly.
6. Pipe the Pink Lemonade frosting on top of the cupcakes and serve with tea or juice.