- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Seafood Newburg Recipe
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shells removed|
|Crab legs||1 Pound (King / Snow)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, minced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2018 Calories from Fat 1292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g225.5%
Saturated Fat 83.9 g419.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1573.7 mg
Sodium 1779.2 mg74.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 149 g297.2%
Vitamin A 161.2% Vitamin C 57.4%
Calcium 58.4% Iron 51.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add scallops and reduce heat to lowest setting. Let cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook another 5 minutes.
6. Heat 4 large ramekin in microwave with a little water. Remove ramekin, pour off water, divide the crab between the two, pour in the Newburg sauce. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.