- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Pudding Cake: Sweet World #10 Recipe Video
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , seperated|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon (from 2 lemons)|
|Lemon jucie||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg
Sodium 79.7 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needhand blender, 6-ramekins,
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 9” round or 8 “ square cake pan or 6 – 1 cup ramekins with butter.
3. In a mixer bowl, fitted in a stand mixer, beat together butter and sugar until light.
4. Add the egg yolks and beat for another 2 minutes.
5. Put in the flour and salt and mix well.
6. Stream in lemon juice, zest and milk and mix well.
7. In another bowl, beat the egg white until soft peak consistency using a hand mixer and fold them lightly into the lemon mixture.
8. Pour the batter in to the pan or in individual ramekins and place them in larger roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with hot water until it reaches ½ way up the pan or ramekins.
9. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until set and browned on top.
10. Remove from oven and let the cake cool in the pan for about 15 minutes.
11. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
If you are using ramekins, place a kitchen napkin under each ramekin to avoid moving in the baking pan.