- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies Recipe Video
|Blanched almond flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Grapeseed oil||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Agave||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (This should be 1 packed tablespoon)|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 0.4 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34.9 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 4% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grate lemon zest.
3. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients, which is blanched almond flour and sea salt.
4. In another bowl, take the wet ingredients, grapeseed oil, agave, vanilla extract and lemon zest. Mix it.
5. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix it well.
6. Add poppy seeds and fold it in the batter.
7. Grease the cookie sheet with grapeseed oil.
8. Add spoonfuls of the batter to the cookie sheet and flatten it.
9. Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
10. Keep it aside to cool for 10 minutes.
11. Serve Poppy Seed Cookies with tea or coffee.