- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Pepper and Parmesan Garlic Flavored Chicken Wings for Super Bowl Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||2 1⁄2 Pound (free range)|
|Cooking oil||1 Pint|
|Lemon pepper powder||1 Tablespoon (For lemon pepper sauce)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (For lemon pepper sauce)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For lemon pepper sauce)|
|Black peppercorn||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (For lemon pepper sauce)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For lemon pepper sauce)|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium (For garlic parmesan sauce)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For garlic parmesan sauce)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For garlic parmesan sauce)|
Calories 1559 Calories from Fat 1260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g218.8%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 173.9 mg
Sodium 2225.3 mg92.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 65 g129.8%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 12% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a fry pan, heat oil and fry chicken until done. Drain excess fat.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for lemon pepper sauce and whisk them together.
3) Add half chciken wings to the sauce and toss to coat well.
4) In a blender container, add cheese and garlic and blend them.
5) Take another bowl and add cheese mixture, salt, pepper, hot sauce and whisk nicely.
6) Microwave it for a minute.
7) Add the remaining half chicken wings and toss to coat them.
8) Serve the lemon pepper and parmesan garlic chicke wings immediately.