- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Paprika Chicken Recipe
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
|Drumsticks||8 (Skin On)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (On The Wine)|
|Red onion||1 , halved|
|Lemon||1 , halved|
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 32 g63.5%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 49.6%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Heat a grill or a barbecue
6. Grill chicken for 10 minutes on the hottest part of the grill.
7. Move them to a cooler part of the barbecue and grill for a further 30 minutes, basting with the marinade occasionally and turning, until tender and crispy
8. Arrange the cherry tomatoes, red onion halves and lemon halves on the grill.
9. Serve the chicken with the vegetables on the side.
Alternatively, cook chicken on a hot griddle for 20-30 minutes and the vegetables for the last 10 minutes.