- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Mint Vodka Martini Recipe Video
|Mint leaves||8 Medium|
|Lemon wedges||2 Medium|
|Lemon vodka||1 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (Absolut Citron Vodka)|
|Triple sec||3⁄4 Fluid Ounce|
|Sugar syrup||1 Dash (Sweet and Sour)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.09%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 0.23 g0.45%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 18.5%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chill martini glass in freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add 4-5 ice cubes, add the lemon slices, mint leaves, leaving the top few leaves of the sprig for garnish.
3. Using a muddler, crush the ice and muddle the lemon slices and mint leaves to extract the flavors.
4. Add a little more crushed ice if necessary then pour in the lemon vodka, Triple Sec, and splash of sweet and sour.
5. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
6. Pour the strained martini into the chilled glass.
7. Place the lemon twist around the edge of the chilled martini glass and float the saved up mint on top.