- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Meringue Flounder Recipe
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.4 mg
Sodium 536.8 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 67 g134.8%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to season the fish.
3) In a non-stick baking pan large enough to hold the fillets flat, place the seasoned fish.
4) In preheated oven, bake the fish for about 10 to 15 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when touched with a fork.
5) Beat the egg white in a small bowl till stiff peaks form.
6) Combine together the relish and mayonnaise in a small bowl or cup.
7) Gently fold the mixture into the beaten egg white.
8) Spread the mixture all over the baked fish.
9) Place 6 inches from the heat source and broil the fish till it has browned. This takes about 1 minute of broiling.
10) Serve hot.