- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe Video
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Cold butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Mascarpone||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All pupose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extarct||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.3%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.5 mg
Sodium 157.2 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 19.7 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 320 degree F.
2. Line a 9x9 cake pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. In food processor, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and butter. Blend well until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Drop egg in processor while the motor is running. Pulse to combine well.
5. Drop batter in cake pan. Press and spread evenly. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. In the meanwhile for topping, in a bowl combine mascarpone, sugar, egg, flour, lemon zest, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
7. Pour topping on cake crust. Spread and smooth it out.
8. Pop it again in oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, place it on wire rack and allow it to cool completely.
10.Place it in refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set.
11. Cut in slices and serve cheesecake chilled.