- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Carrot Lemon-Lime Soup - Part 3 : Processing the Carrots Recipe Video
|Golden carrots||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Lemon grass stalk||1 Medium|
|Lime leaves||6 Small (thai Kafir lime leaves)|
|Coconut meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thai basil||4 Small, chop|
|Pea shoots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||2 Pinch|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 301.1 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.6%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 175.5% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 9% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedJuicer
1. In a juicer, process the juice of carrots, lime leaves and lemon grass.
2. Once done transfer it in a glass, set aside.
3. In a blender blend the fresh processed juice, coconut meat and coconut water, until you get a smooth texture.
4. Once done transfer the soup in the bowl and garnish it with thai basil, pea shoots and black pepper.
5. Serve the coconut carrot lemon-lime soup cold.
You can use the pulp of the carrots to thicken the soup.
For the full recipe and directions, kindly watch the videos in parts. Link provided below
For the Part 2, please click here
For the Part 3, please click here
For the Part 4, please click here
For the Part 5, please click here
For the Part 6, please click here