- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Grilled Pork Chops with Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe Video
|Lime juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1/4 cup for grilled pork chop+ 1/2 cup for roasted potatoes)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||100 Gram (2 tablespoon for grilled pork chop+1/3 cup for roasted potatoes)|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm), mince (4 cloves for grilled pork chop+ 3 cloves for roasted potatoes)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon (1 teaspoon for grilled pork chop+ 1teaspoon for roasted potatoes)|
|Dried oregano||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1/4 for grilled pork chop + 2 teaspoon for roasted oregano)|
|Black pepper||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1/4 teaspoon for grilled pork chop + 1 teaspoon for roasted potatoes)|
|Boneless pork loin chops||4 Ounce (for grilled pork chop)|
|Russet potatoes||8 , peeled, dice (for roasted potatoes)|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 978 mg40.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 48.9%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For grilled pork chops:In a plastic bag, add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Drop pork pieces in it. Seal and pop it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally to coat well.
3. For roasted potatoes:In a large pot, boil water, add salt in it, and drop diced potatoes. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until lightly tender. Drain and keep it aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper. Whisk well.
5. Put potatoes in it, and gently toss to coat. Cover and place it in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Before you are ready to cook, preheat grill to high and pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
7. For Pork Chops:Remove chops from marinade and place it on a plate.
8. Pour remaining marinade in a sauce pan, and bring it to boil. Remove from heat and set it aside.
9. Lightly grease the grill grate with oil, and place pork chops on it. Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side or until done, basting frequently with boiled marinade.
10.For roasted potatoes:Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place marinated potatoes on it. Pop it in 400 degree oven and roast for 40 minutes or until most liquid evaporates, and the potatoes are tender and crisp. Turn once while roasting.
11. Turn oven to broiler, in the last five minutes of cooking. Broil potatoes until they are crispy and golden brown.
12. Serve pork chops hot with roasted potatoes and salad.