- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Garlic and Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb Recipe Video
|Leg of lamb||2 Pound|
|Garlic||5 , chop|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Heirloom tomato||1 , seeded|
|Onion||1 , peeled and cut in 1/2 inch thick rings|
|Green beans||300 Gram, cleaned|
|Oregano leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.3 mg
Sodium 153.8 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the leg of lamb in a glass bowl and rub down with garlic.
2. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary sprigs and 4 tablespoons of olive oil and let it marinate in the fridge for 25 minutes.
3. Drizzle 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the tomato, sliced onion and green beans. Also, season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the lamb from the fridge and season both sides with salt and pepper.
5. Place on a hot grill of 400-450 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-35 minutes. Flip the lamb after the first 15 minutes.
6. At the same time, add the seasoned vegetables onto the grill and cook.
7. Once done, chop up the tomato and onion and add to a bowl with the green beans. Add oregano leaves and adjust salt and pepper.
8. Slice the lamb thin.
9. Plate the lamb and green beans and serve as main course.