- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Garlic and Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb Recipe Video
|Leg of lamb||2 Pound|
|Garlic||5 , chop|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Heirloom tomato||1 , seeded|
|Onion||1 , peeled and cut in 1/2 inch thick rings|
|Green beans||300 Gram, cleaned|
|Oregano leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1220 Calories from Fat 741
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.3%
Saturated Fat 26.4 g132%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.9 mg101.3%
Sodium 464.8 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 91 g182.9%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 83.5%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 50%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the leg of lamb in a glass bowl and rub down with garlic.
2. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary sprigs and 4 tablespoons of olive oil and let it marinate in the fridge for 25 minutes.
3. Drizzle 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the tomato, sliced onion and green beans. Also, season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the lamb from the fridge and season both sides with salt and pepper.
5. Place on a hot grill of 400-450 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-35 minutes. Flip the lamb after the first 15 minutes.
6. At the same time, add the seasoned vegetables onto the grill and cook.
7. Once done, chop up the tomato and onion and add to a bowl with the green beans. Add oregano leaves and adjust salt and pepper.
8. Slice the lamb thin.
9. Plate the lamb and green beans and serve as main course.