- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Fluff Squares Recipe
|Vanilla wafers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finley crushed|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Lemon gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant lemon pudding mix||3 5⁄8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon||1 Pint, softened|
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 44.9 mg
Sodium 265.7 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 77.1%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, mix crumbs, pecans, and butter. Store aside 1/2 cup of mixture for later use.
2. Take a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish and press the remaining mixture on it. Let it chill.
3. Add gelatin in boiling water. Mix well to dissolve. Let it cool down.
4. Whip the cream to make soft peaks form. Keep aside.
5. Blend pudding mix to gelatin and mix well.
6. In an electric mixer, add sherbet and beat at low speed. Let it set completely.
7. Fold in whipped cream.
8. Take a baking dish and put the prepared mixture in it. Sprinkle the stored crumbs on the top.
9. Let it chill for 1 hour.
10. Serve in a serving dish.