- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Fluff Pudding Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||5 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Non fat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg
Sodium 320.7 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.5%
Sugars 78.3 g
Protein 27 g54.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 70.3% Iron 0.65%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In 1 tablespoon of cold water, soften gelatin.
2) Combine the softened gelatin with the boiling water to dissolve.
3) To this, add the sugar, 1/2 cup of cold water, lemon juice and rind.
4) Chill until almost firm.
5) Also, chill a deep mixing bowl and beaters.
6) In the chilled bowl, mix the powdered nonfat dry milk along with the ice water.
7) Beat the mixture until fluffy.
8) Chill again.
9) With a fork, break up the frozen lemon mixture.
10) Add this to the whipped milk mixture.
11) With an electric mixer, beat well until the pudding turns fluffy, but not too soft.
12) Chill again until firm, transfer to serving bowls, and serve immediately.