- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Fingers Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|For lemon icing:|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Drop|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Sprinkling)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3266 Calories from Fat 957
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.5%
Saturated Fat 66.2 g330.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg
Sodium 90.5 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 546 g182%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 347.2 g
Protein 34 g67.3%
Vitamin A 67.6% Vitamin C 64.6%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 71.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the lemon rind and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into the mixture and blend properly.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Pipe the mixture to form finger length shapes and place on cookie sheet.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately cooling them completely after baking.
8) Take a bowl and mix together the sugar, butter, lemon rind and lemon juice to make the icing.
9) Sandwich the cookies with the lemon icing in between.
10) Serve after sprinkling with sugar.