- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Dill Potato Salad Recipe Video
|Yukon gold potatoes||2 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||2 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shallot||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fresh dill||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 247.3 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil potatoes, until tender.
2. Peel and cut into cubes and place in a bowl.
3. Combine mustard, salt, pepper and lemon zest in small bowl.
4. Add juice and whisk until blended. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
5. Pour dressing mixture over the potatoes and toss gently.
6. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired and serve.