- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Dijon Tilapia Recipe Video
|Tilapia fillets||3 Large|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (3 Tablespoons)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Panko crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg
Sodium 189.4 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 24 g47.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 0.26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder.
3) Squeeze in the lemon juice through a strainer, add all the other ingredients except the panko crumbs and tilapia fillets.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined. Then refrigerate the bag for about 20 minutes.
5) Again place a bag on the bag holder, add the panko crumbs and toss gently until the fillets are nicely coated.
6) In a baking dish, gently transfer the tilapia fillets and top with the mixture from the bag.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown.
8) Serve the Lemon Dijon Tilapia for a light dinner with lemon pepper rice.