- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Pudding Recipe Video
|Lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 Medium|
|Egg yolks||2 Medium|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), powdered|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1857 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 425 mg141.7%
Sodium 854.6 mg35.6%
Total Carbohydrates 336 g112.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.8%
Sugars 221.8 g
Protein 73 g146.5%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 219.3%
Calcium 39.2% Iron 38.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl whip the egg whites till fluffy and stiff.
2) In the next bowl add the yolks and sugar and beat until smooth.
3) Add flour, milk, Lemon Juice and Lemon rind and beat further till smooth.
4) Fold in the egg whites lightly. DO NOT STIR BRISKLY.
5) Grease the baking dish with some melted butter and pour the remaining into the mixture.
6) Pour this mixture gently into the baking dish and place it in a baking pan filled half way with water.
7) Bake in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 mins.
8) Plate the pudding after letting it cool down.
Can be served both hot and cold and with ice cream as well.