- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Curd Soufflé Recipe Video
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs) (1/2 Cup And 2 Tablespoons)|
|Heavy whipping cream||8 Ounce|
|Lemon zest||2 Tablespoon|
|Juice of lemon||2 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3025 Calories from Fat 956
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.6%
Saturated Fat 62.3 g311.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1073.8 mg
Sodium 1371.1 mg57.1%
Total Carbohydrates 490 g163.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 415.8 g
Protein 43 g85.7%
Vitamin A 89.1% Vitamin C 110.2%
Calcium 55% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Combine sugar, salt and flour.
3. Add milk and cream.
4. Add egg yolks, zest and juice.
5. Fold in whipped egg whites.
6. Rub butter and sugar to coat inside of soufflé dishes.
7. Add two 4 ounces scoops of batter in each soufflé dishes.
8. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes in a water bath in the preheated oven.
9. Remove from oven, carefully cut around edges.
10. Tap bottom of soufflé dish and invert lemon soufflé onto dish.
11. Decorate with fresh fruit as desired and serve chilled.