- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Cream Cheese Layer Recipe
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1415 Calories from Fat 1030
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.2%
Saturated Fat 38.1 g190.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.5 mg
Sodium 1362.3 mg56.8%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 78.9 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 43% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
2) Whip the mixture until it is fluffy and light.
3) Mix the mayonnaise and softened cream cheese together, mix well.
4) Fold the mixture into the whipped gelatin.
5) Pour the mixture over the prepared lime layer and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.