- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Cream Cheese Layer Recipe
|Lemon gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1422 Calories from Fat 1290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g222.6%
Saturated Fat 40.7 g203.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 265.7 mg
Sodium 1150.5 mg47.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 43% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
2) Whip the mixture until it is fluffy and light.
3) Mix the mayonnaise and softened cream cheese together, mix well.
4) Fold the mixture into the whipped gelatin.
5) Pour the mixture over the prepared lime layer and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.