- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Coated Fillets Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen fish fillets||16 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Seasoned dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 973 Calories from Fat 510
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.4%
Saturated Fat 29.5 g147.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 421.4 mg
Sodium 1555 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 87 g173.5%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 33.4% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 1-cup glass measure and place butter in it.
2) Melt the butter after microwaving it at HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Add in lemon juice and stir.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper and apply butter mixture on both sides of each.
5) Coat the fillets gently in breadcrumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
6) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place fillets with their thicker portions to outside (If essential, thinner portions may overlap).
7) Wrap using waxed paper.
8) Test the fillets with a fork whether fish flakes easily after microwaving at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes, giving dish one half-turn during cooking.
9) If wished, garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve hot.