- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Chicken With Noodles Recipe
|Yolk free egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Chicken breasts||4 , boneless, skinless and halved|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 445 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg
Sodium 124.4 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles for about 8 minutes, till they are just tender.
2) Drain the noodles and keep them warm.
3) Between sheets of wax paper, place the chicken and use a mallet to lightly pound so that the thickness is evened.
4) Mix together the lemon juice, paprika, oil and pepper in a small shallow container.
5) In the mixture, dredge the chicken. Coat both the sides evenly.
6) Over moderate-high heat, heat a non-stock frying pan for about 1 minute.
7) Add the chicken and cover the pan. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, or till the chicken is opaque. Ensure that there is no over-cooking.
8) Serve hot over the noodles.