- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Chicken with Whole-wheat Penne Pasta Recipe Video
|Chicken breast/Rotisserie chicken||4 , cut into bite size pieces|
|Whole wheat penne pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marinated artichoke hearts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes/Grape tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crumbled feta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.1 mg
Sodium 777.5 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 49 g99%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 41.9%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Grill chicken breasts on stove top in grill pan or grill on the bbq.
3. Cook pasta according to direction on box. Drain it.
4. Halve the artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes.
5. Grate the zest of the lemon.
6. Cut chicken into slices and toss together in a large skillet with artichokes, tomatoes, and enough olive oil to lightly coat on low heat.
7. Add lemon zest and squeeze the juice of the lemon in the pasta and chicken and toss gently.
8. Add as much feta cheese for your taste.
9. Add salt and pepper as desired.
10.Serve warm with a loaf of crusty warm bread.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/