- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Cheesecake Cups Recipe
|Sugar free gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Neufchatel cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Cool whip whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 81 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.4%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.5 mg
Sodium 50.4 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.4%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 0.18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In blender container dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cover.
2. Blend at medium speed 1 minute.
3. Put in cream cheese.
4. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Put in cold water and lemon rind.
6. Cool slightly and blend whipped topping into gelatin mixture.
7. Spoon into dessert dishes and let it chill 1 hour.
8. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves, if desired.