- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Buttermilk Custard Pie Recipe
|Refrigerated pie crusts||15 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), melted|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1403 Calories from Fat 888
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.3%
Saturated Fat 55.1 g275.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 342.1 mg
Sodium 499.2 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 51.4 g
Protein 12 g24.4%
Vitamin A 46.3% Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F .
2) Prepare the pie crust as per packet instructions and keep aside without baking.
3) Mix the flour and sugar, stir in the eggs, butter, buttermilk, rind and juice , blend well.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust, cover edges with foil to avoid overbrowning and bake in the preheated oven for about 50 min or until golden brown.
5) Serve when cool and firm.