- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes Recipe Video
|Cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , zest and juice|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melt|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (heaping cup)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melt (more or less as needed)|
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113 mg
Sodium 539 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 27.6%
Calcium 58.7% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
3. Drop egg, vanilla, and melted butter in the mixing bowl with milk. Whisk well.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl along with the dry ingredients. Mix to combine.
5. Drop blueberries and fold to spread evenly.
6. Place a heavy skillet on medium high flame to heat.
7. Drop butter and ladle batter in it. Cook pancake until golden on each side. Flip once when bubbles no longer fill in.
8. Serve blueberry pancake with maple syrup.