- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Baked Beefsteak Recipe
|Beef steak||3 Pound|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Lemon||1 Large, sliced|
|Onion||2 Medium, sliced|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.7%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 149.1 mg49.7%
Sodium 1287.9 mg53.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 50 g99.9%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 4% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a small sized bowl, combine ketchup, sauce and water and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, place beef steak and brush evenly with butter.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper and top with onion slices and lemon slices.
5. Drizzle ketchup mixture evenly over steak and cover with aluminium foil.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 120 minutes or till meat is cooked.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
8. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve hot.