- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon And Rosemary Crust Fish Fillets Recipe
|Rosemary leaves/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||2 , chopped (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Bread||2 Ounce, torn (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Lemon zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.2 mg
Sodium 215.5 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 28 g55.5%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to medium hot.
2. In the meantime, using a food processor, blitz bread, rosemary, some seasoning and lemon zest to make fine crumbs.
3. In a baking tray, arrange fish fillets, with skin portion facing up and grill for about 4 minutes.
4. Turn fish to flipside, top with 1/4th of crumbs, allow olive oil to drizzle over and grill for 4 min to allow crust to turn golden brown and fish to cook well and easily flake off.
5. Serve along with lemon wedges and buttered new potatoes.