- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon and Nutmeg Potatoes Recipe
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions and tops||2 , chopped|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3316 Calories from Fat 1317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229%
Saturated Fat 95.4 g477%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 458.5 mg
Sodium 6390.2 mg266.3%
Total Carbohydrates 458 g152.8%
Dietary Fiber 55.3 g221.2%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 63 g125.1%
Vitamin A 101.3% Vitamin C 878.1%
Calcium 82% Iron 108.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Skin and dice the potatoes.
3) Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Take enough water to cover the potatoes.
4) Drain the excess water and keep aside.
5) Mix the next 7 ingredients and stir well.
6) Add potatoes to this and toss lightly.
7) Take a lightly greased 2-quart casserole and spoon the mixture into it.
8) Use whipped cream for topping and sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
9) Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the mixture is lightly browned.
10) Serve hot.