- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Legume Cheese Pie Recipe
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Lentils||4 Ounce, drained, cooked|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced, cooked|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut up|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.2 mg
Sodium 339.6 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 59.7% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â° F.
2) In a small cup, mix both the cheeses together.
3) In a 1 quart bowl, place half of mixture and add the lentils, carrot, green beans, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano, mix thoroughly.
4) In a 8 or 9 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, evenly spread the lentil mixture, top with the tomato slices and sprinkle with rest of the cheese mixture and 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.